Monday, December 21, 2015

Titan's Hannibal Figures

Get ready to shame me.... I have never watched a single episode of Hannibal. I KNOW...I know..it's wonderful and beautiful and amazing and I've heard it all, but I already have far too much TV to watch and I want to have a tiny bit of a life too. I'll get to it..believe me...one day. For those of you who have been pouring over every episode and agonizing over the show's untimely demise, we present to you, some little plastic people for your throne of worship.

From Titan Merchandise and NBC/Gaumont come Hannibal TITANS: The Apéritif Collection!
Featuring the brilliant psychiatrist (with a secret) Dr. Hannibal Lecter, as portrayed by Mads Mikkelsen, as well as troubled FBI Profiler Will Graham and the terrifying Wendigo!
Plus! Head of the Behavioral Science Unit Jack Crawford, everyone's favorite Forensic Scientist Trio, Team Sassy Science, and many more characters from the first season of Hannibal!

Each figure is 3" blind-boxed and some come with a character specific accessory. PLUS: 4 hidden chase figures for you to hunt and collect! One random figure supplied. Click HERE to pre-order!

No comments :

Post a Comment