Monday, December 2, 2013

Watch The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug World Premiere LIVE

At this posting, it's 10 minutes til show time and I blame the world of geekery for not alerting me to this sooner. FOR SHAME!! I, myself, am counting the moments til the date when I can sit with friends and watch the film, most definately with the previous film before it. It seems like a lifetime away..but that's how dorky I am for WETA's perfect creations, ie: the Lord of the Rings series and all that take place within that world. Sure, I was a bit underwhelmed with the first instalment, but there were clearly decisions made to make this series a little less intense for little minds to absorb. Over time, I've come to look past the little things, accept that this is NOT Lord of the Rings and just soak up the beauty of every scene. The details will astound you. Nuff said..hit the jump and enjoy..and I'll see you back here on opening day to pick it apart..for this is the way of our people.


No comments :

Post a Comment