Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Funko Heads to the Jersey Shore

You knew it was coming. Funko, always on the pulse of pop culture, brings your favorite Jersey Shore cast members to your office desk. While these bobble heads won't have fist pumping action, they DO have show accurate loose craniums and babble on cue.

Entertainment Earth pitches in the following facts..

DJ Pauly D says the phrases - "You gotta stay fresh-to-death; I call it…fresh outfit, fresh haircut, fresh tan, just stay fresh."
"Nooo way I'm goin' to Jersey without my hair gel; can't leave without my gel."
"The party's in Pauly D's pants tonight."

Snooki says the phrases - "Pickles is my thing."
"The Snooks…is out."
"I'm not trashy…unless I drink too much."

The Situation says the phrases -
"This is 'The Siutation' right here…my abs are so ripped up, it's…we call it 'The Situation."
"Everybody loves me…babies, dogs, you know, hot girls, cougars. I just have unbelievable mass appeal."
"I check out the mirror and like...Woooh, today's gonna be a good day."

No comments :

Post a Comment